Agent/Intermediary/Rogue-broker Chooses Intriguing Alleged Amount of Monies For Miles Bridges’s Mother…
I’ve read a lot about the monies that this agent/intermediary/rogue-broker allegedly floated to Miles Bridges’s mother.
Based on all of the reports, the amount was $471.
It’s an interesting amount of money to allegedly float to the mother of a budding super star basketball player.
Why not just jump up to $500?
Or, why not save yourself the $21 and keep it at a more fundamental $450?
There have been reports across the college basketball world that players and/or relatives of players have received $92,500, $32,000, $26,000, and other figures that are greater than $471.
It begs the question – what was the thoughtful agent/intermediary/rogue-broker intending to do for Miles Bridges’s mother with the $471?
Here are some things I think this agent/intermediary/rogue-broker was thinking the $471 could go towards:
- An HP 15.6′, Quadcore laptop with 8GB, 750 with GB Hard drive. We all know that tablets are really continuing to gain momentum in the marketplace but this specific type of laptop has a lot more storage and contains a bevy of functionalities that the agent/intermediary/rogue-broker might have had in mind.
- A GoPro Hero+Black Edition. This is a very popular product and the latest version includes greater battery life and an improved lens.
- A Fitbit Force Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristband. Kudos to Fitbit for aggressively and strategically moving into the space with capitalistic vigor. People use these technologies to monitor all types of bodily functions and it’s probable that the agent/intermediary/rogue-broker thought Miles Bridges’s mother was in need of some monitoring functionality.
- The North Face Osito Fleece Jacket. This product is warm and light weight while providing the versatility that is hard to find with type of outdoor wear. This is a beloved item by soccer moms and Miles Bridges’s mother might be thinking to herself, “I really like the fleece that Linda Harrington has down the street…” Since it’s apparent that the agent/intermediary/rogue-broker has an altruistic mind, he was probably wanting to let her run right over to the nearest retail shop where North Face clothing is available.
- A six month trial membership with The Cigar of the Month Club. They have a special deal going right now where one can dip their toes in the waters for six months and then option into a full membership if desired. The cost for the trial membership is $500 so that does raise the question of whether the agent/intermediary/rogue-broker was planning on covering the extra $29 – but, per the aforementioned altruism, that seems to be the likely reason for the financial gap.
One piece of unsolicited advice to the agent/intermediary/rogue-broker – next time you’re taking out monies for a player or a relative of a player, just walk the extra block or so to your own bank’s ATM machine and you’ll avoid that extra $1 surcharge. That extra $1 surcharge makes the $471 stand out just a touch more than if it was a cleaner $470 and the NCAA/FBI/CIA are pretty clever and quick to jump on irregularities like this one.